THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 27 January 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ EDWIN & HETTY...

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my
older DigiStamp Boutique images....and this adorable
cute couple are from the...



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour...the papers
are from LOTV....a doily...and the flower and flourish are both

All other dies are from MFT...

So thanks for stopping by...and don't forget to pop over
to DigiStamp Boutique for all the latest images...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

thecraftycavalier said...

So beautiful. Love the image and your colouring is perfect. Hugs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Too cute Vicky! Love that sweet pair and your gorgeous card design. Hugs, Wends x