THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 2 November 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ FRIENDLY HEDGEHOG....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have been playing with
my adorable Gorjuss Stamps - available from Sugar Nellie...
and this sweetie is called...



I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base
of my card....


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils..


and the card blank was made using a Tattered Lace Die
"Circle Side Stepper Die"

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Vicky, love the image and pretty stepper design
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Vicky, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Detallitosbelkys said...

bellisima

Detallitosbelkys said...

bellisima