THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 11 October 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ SANTA STOPS HERE...!!

Hello everyone....

And I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
cute stamps from LOTV ...and this sweetie is called....

Sentiment ~ Sentiment Tags


I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base
of my card...see above for details...and some embossed
card......


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...


and added some twine and a LOTV sentiment too.....

all dies used are from My Favourite things...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such a sweet card. Take care Zo xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. Love that sweet bear and your fab CAS card design. Hugs, Wends x

joscelyne said...

craquante cette carte, j'adore!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x