THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 30 September 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Afternoon all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my
new digi sets from DigiStamp Boutique...and this little
lot has come from the new....



I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the
base of my card.....


Printed out three of the images...coloured with my Copics
and then cut them out and mounted onto matching papers...


then added some wired raffia to the bottom of the card...

and here is the rest of the collection....


So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely evening too...


2 comments:

Sue said...

This is a lovely card Vicky. Your card design is fab and I love the traditional Christmas colours and images.
Sue...xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the fab design.

Donna x