THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 20 August 2015

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ HAPPY CHRISTMAS....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another
gorgeous new die from Wild Rose Studio...

Die ~ Cottage 


I used some gorgeous WRS papers for the base of my card...
see above for details...


Close up of die...and I added some Stardust Stickles for a 
snowy effect...


and the tiny snowflakes are from a Tonic punch....and the 
sentiment is from LOTV....

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too....


3 comments:

Sue said...

Vicky, this is a beautiful card, such an exquisite and stylish design...
Sue...xxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! Me likey very much. Completely spectacular. :-) Hugs, Jayne x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh just stunning hun, makes me want the snow to come lol
Hugs Shell xx