THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 22 August 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ CHRISTMAS DELIVERY...

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one
of our new Christmas stamps from LOTV...
and this sweetie is called....

Papers ~ Snow Princess


I have used some LOTV papers for the base of my card...
see above for details...


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils..


and the dies are a mix of WRS and MFT dies..and are available
here...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely evening too....


8 comments:

Sharon said...

So pretty Vicky. Love the cute image and design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Vicky, this is beautiful. your colouring is wonderful and I love your card design with that pretty poinsettia.
Sue...xxx

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, she looks so pretty.
Katrina xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Vicky,
She looks lovely in those colours
Hugs Kelly

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Little K Smith said...

Such a lovely card hun :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Kelly.x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Vicky love the cutie image
Hugs Sylvie xx

Kat W said...

I do love these colours for a Christmas card and your design is fab :-) Gorgeous colouring of this little cutie too!

Big hugs, Kat xx