THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 5 July 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ MUG OF TEA.....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
 my new stamps from Lili of the Valley...and this sweetie is
from the Odd Dog collection....

Odd Dog ~ Mug of Tea


Front View....


Close up image...


Side View....

Simply adorables methinks...and do check out the rest of the
new release too...just to cute for words...!!

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are also from LOTV and the dies are a mix of LLLC and
MFT....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Such a cute card Vicky! Love those new pups and you've got a great layout here.

mamawcindy said...

I Love seeing your Creations Vicky,Your Card is Soooo Cute! Glad I stopped by. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Really a beautiful card Vicky!
Hugs Kristel