THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 28 July 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ FAIRY CALENDAR AUGUST STAMP....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with LOTV sneak peek 
stamp from our Fairy Calender stamp collection...and this sweetie is...

Stamp ~ August Fairy (available 31st July)
Papers ~ Country Meadow


Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just so cute methinks....:o)

I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour image....and
the dies are all from MFT....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....



3 comments:

*Urška* said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs,Urška

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Hunny xx

Sue said...

Wonderful card Vicky - super image but it your colouring and card design that are the showstoppers here.
Sue...xxx