THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 27 June 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ SNEAK PEEK...

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

 And I'm back today to share with you another sneak peek from LOTV...!

LOTV are releasing 17 new stamps on Saturday 4th July which will
 include 8 Odd Dog stamps, 2 Teen stamps and 7 new Floral stamps!

I have been lucky enough to be playing with some of the new stamps....

and today I have played with one of the new girly designs...

Cool & Girly ~ available 4th July 


Front View....


Close up of image....



Side View...

Simply adorables methinks....:o)

I have coloured the image with my Copics & SN Pencils..
and the dies are a mix of MFT and LLLC...

So thanks for stopping by....and tomorrow I'll
be showing another new image.....


2 comments:

Brawny x said...

She's fabulous. Love her x

Kat W said...

Adorable indeed! Lovely bright colours and I love the bunting :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx