THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 3 May 2015

JUST FOR FUN ~ WISHING YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY.....AND I'M OFF ON HOLIDAY...!!

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and just for fun....I have played
with some of my gorgeous MFT dies and stamps....


and the pretty papers are from Pink Petticoat...:o)

and you can find all the dies and stamps here...

So before I go...I'm off on my hols tomorrow to sunny Jamaica...!!
 I have scheduled my posts over the next couple of weeks...so they
may be a little short lol...

So thanks for stopping by...and I will see you all in 2 weeks time...:o)






5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful card and have a great time
Hugs Kate xx

cheryl said...

oh love this hun beautiful,have a great holiday hun xxx

Sheila said...

Beautiful card. OMG I hope you have space in your luggage to take me too! Enjoy! How on earth will you cope with no crafting for 2 weeks? X

Kat W said...

A gorgeously pretty design - love the floral DP and cute die cut flowers :-)

Have an absolutely wonderful time on your hols!

Big hugs, Kat xx

joscelyne said...

papiers et découpes sont très beaux, les petits boutons noirs apportent un contraste, c'est super joli!