THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 7 March 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ LOTS OF LOVE....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with my cute "Happy Bears"
clear stamps from Lili of the Valley...


Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just so perfect for Mothers day too methinks....:o)

I have coloured with my Copics and SN pencils...and all the dies
are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh the card is so lovely Vicky! hugs! Mojca

coops said...

aw so gorgeous vicky.adorable bear and i love the fab background ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a cute card I love the image and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}