THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 31 December 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ AFTERNOON STROLL....AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO...!!

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with with one of my new stamps
from Lili of the Valley....and this adorable image is called


Front View...


Close up of image...



Side View....

Just so adorable methinks....:o)

So before I go....I would like to wish you all a very....



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beyond adorable! Jo x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky,Wishing you A Very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year!!
Kevin xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Vicky, such a sweet image, stunning colouring and wonderful layout.
Wishing you all the best for a Happy and Healthy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

joscelyne said...

toujours aussi admirative de tes cartes, celle-ci est encore un amour de carte!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Love this stamp... Fabulous layout...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is stunning Vicky. Love the rich colours! Gorgeous LOTV stamp too. Too cute. Just popping in to let you know I have decided to have a little fun 'Top 12' challenge on my blog, so if you fancy showcasing your favourite 12 makes of 2014, pop on over and join in. Happy New Year! Hugs, Wends xxxx