THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 14 October 2014

CRAFT MOJO DT POST ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with some more of my gorgeous stash from 
Craft Mojo and made this very simples Birthday card...


Front View...


Close up of flowers...


Side View...

So pretty indeedy....and I love the crisp feel to the blue & white too...:o)

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Morning Vicky
Adorable card love the simplicity it's just lovely and i love the background.
Not enough hours in the day for me at the mo, haven't been to you for ages, sorry. debbiex

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! love this, the CAS feel is just perfect hun!
Hugs Shell xx

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous Vicky!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning!! hugs Pops x x x