THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 4 August 2014

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ MADE WITH LOVE....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too......:o)

So onto my card....and today I have the huge pleasure to showcase another gorgeous image 
from Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie is from the new Furry Friends collection...



Front View...


Close up of image...


Side View...

Just so scrummy and adorable methinks...:o)

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too....


5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awwww.. what an adorable stamp. How could you resist a face like that? Love the embossing and stitching and that flower is smokin'.

marion said...

Owww I LOVE this image and it dropped in my basket just like that LOL, love the new release and love your card, lots of hugs, Marion

Tracey T said...

This is so sweet, Vicky. Love the background with the cover-up die too. Hugs, Tracey x

Debs said...

Adorable!
Debs xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Perfectly coloured Vicky! Love it! So amazing to see your style change and transform, you are hugely talented me lovely. Hugs, Wends x