THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 26 June 2014

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new dies from
Wild Rose Studio...


I have teamed this pretty die with some gorgeous WRS papers...and the script paper
was done using my MFT Romantic Script background stamp.. 


I have die-cut the die 3 times...twice with white paper and once with black...


and mounted on top of each other to give a 3D effect...and the black card gives
a slight shadow...


then mounted the "Happy Birthday" onto the MFT circle mat...

Items Used..


Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today...hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight..

3 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky, so stylish and elegant.
hugs Sue xx

cebelica said...

Very nice card. I like the 3D effect. Hugs! xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I think I NEED that die its stunning!
Hugs Shell xx