THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 23 March 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ ANNABEL TEXTING

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all having a great day so far...

So I'm back to show you my card using one of my new Annabel stamps from LOTV...and this wee darling is called "Annabel Texting"..

I have also used one of my new cover-up plates from MFT...a mix of my Blueprint dies and some large pearls too...

and here she is....simply adorable methinks...




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used..

Papers ~ Bonnets & Bowties @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & SN pencils
Back ground ~ MFT Cover-up "Fishnet" @ DTDF
Layout ~ Mix of MFT Blueprint dies @ DTDF
Pearls ~ Meiflower
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's is all from me today....hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon...
and I'll catch ya all laters tonight....


20 comments:

Claire said...

Fab card hun, love the image and colour. Hugs, Claire x

Anita said...

Hi Vicky, saw this on my blog feed and had to come check it out! So adorable. Love the colors and the layout too.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Vicky...love your coloring of that adorable image!
xxx Margreet

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely adorable and i'm glad you had a good time at the NEC, Luv Sam x

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi vicky just love that little card ... that little girlie is so adorable ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a super week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Chrissy said...

Aww..she is gorgeous Vicky..love the embossed panel and fabulous colouring.

luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Just adorable, Vicky, love the new background die!!

susiestacey said...

Adorable card the stamp is so sweet x Susan x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Vicky. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and fantastic layout.
hugs Sue xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love, live, LOVE! X

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky what a sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wishcraft said...

Love her, will be getting this one... Gorgeous card hun, love the papers and fab design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Vicky.

Kath x

Danica said...

Gorgeous card Vicky...love your coloring of that adorable image!
Hugs Danica

Chris said...

Great card Vicky, love the colours you have chosen, and your colouring is beautiful. I'll be choosing my stamps later today, maybe I'll get the whole lot, lol.
Chris xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww this is so cute Vicky! Love these new LOTV stamps x

Marg said...

Vixx, its so gorgeous!!!
Love the image too but the overall effect is so beautiful
{{{hugs}}}
Marg B
craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Vicky! Love this cute stamp and your beautiful colouring and gorgeous details.
Hugs
Gina x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So cute! Love the diecuts and clean layout. So pretty and beautiful colours and papers. Hugs, Wends x
(My parcel arrived today, with the lovely laces and stamps. So chuffed! Was feeling poorly today, so cheered me up a treat! Thank you my lovely x)

coops said...

so stunning vicky.beautiful colouring and i love the fun image ;D

xx coops xx